ECONOMIC SURVEY Moldova in Transition No. 9 (February 2002)
Note: the whole Survey is available for
1. Macroeconomic Trends of 2001: Overview And Key Issues
2. Commentary on the Economic Policy In 2001 And Its Results
3. New Economic Policy Framework for Moldova
4. Notes on a New Structure of the Ministry of Economy
5. Small Enterprises Must Be Considered as Main Driver for
6. Another Attempt to Recover the Good Name of Free Economic
7. Is There a Redundancy of Labor Resources In Moldova?
8. How Far Is Moldova From Brussels?
9. Political Environment: the Year of a Great Turn Around
Annex: Moldova In Comparison With Other Transition Economies