ECONOMIC SURVEY Moldova in Transition No. 4 (December 1999)
Note: the whole Survey is available for download in pdf
Since in one file it would be too huge for download, it was divided
into several files. Click on the links below to save them.
Download PART 1:
1. Transition: A Long Way To Well-Being
2. Macroeconomic Trends: Deferred Stabilization
Download PART 2:
3. Monetization Of The Moldovan Economy
4. Weak Budget Policy?
Download PART 3:
5. Property Reform: Hopes And Disappointments
6. Real Sector Development: Tactics Without A Strategy
7. Business Climate: From An Investor’s Prospective
8. Social Costs Of Reforms
9. Labor Developments In Moldova: Adjustment Through Prices
Or Through Quantities?
Download PART 4:
10. Impediments To Territorial-Administrative Reform
Download PART 5:
11. Fighting Corruption To Improve Governance
12. Political Stresses Of The Year 1999
13. Economic Crisis Or Crisis Of Governance?